Little Rock Foundry and Machine Shops
The Jacimore Building once housed the Little Rock Foundry and Machine shops, which were established in 1866. The foundry manufactured steam engines, boilers, sawmills, cotton gins and presses, woodworking machinery, steam pumps and pipe fittings, and brass goods. D.R. Wing & Co. Machine Shops The first tenant in the building was harness maker D.R. Wing, which opened for business in 1832. Viewable below is an 1894 ad for the Wing and Stephens Company.